The Regional Crew Leader Roundtable provides an opportunity for foremen or crew leaders to meet with their counterparts from other member utilities within a particular region.
The goal of the roundtable is to provide:
- a forum to discuss common issues or concerns and best practices
- an opportunity to meet contacts at other member utilities in the area
- opportunities to work together to solve common issues and provide support to neighboring utilities as needed
Who Should Attend?
The roundtable is open to foremen, crew leaders or others who make daily crew or task assignments. Since this is a small group meeting, each utility is asked to limit attendance to no more than two from your utility.
This region includes the following member utilities:
- Beaches Energy Services
- City of Alachua
- City of Green Cove Springs
- City of Newberry
- City of Starke
- City of Williston
- Gainesville Regional Utilities
However, any FMPA member utility is welcome to attend.
25440 W Newberry Rd, Newberry, FL 32669
Attendance is free and lunch will be provided.
Click on the “Register Now” button below. Please be sure to include potential discussion topics on your registration form.